BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh... who am I?

So this is my first blog.

Yes, I realize it's far from it's full potential.... but come on, people, I'm working with what I've got right now. Unfortunately, until my desktop gets fixed, my graphics will have to suffer. I decided I didn't find that a good enough reason anymore to not go ahead and start blogging!

So, here I am.

Oh, who am I?

Well, I'm a mom. No, I was never a business woman who gave up some amazing career to stay at home with my kids. (More power to those ladies!) Raising a house full of children is all I've ever wanted to do... and I'm well on my way. I'm one of those 'horrible' statistics that got married (almost) right out of high school and got pregnant within my first 6 months of marriage!

I am a mommy to a beautiful, amazing princess who will be one year old in April and I am pregnant with a perfect little pea who is due in November!

A few things you may want to know before you start reading.... I do intend on being a "bold blogger". My marriage isn't perfect and I do not always deserve the Mom of the Year award! I have certain views I'm pretty stubborn about, but my true intentions for this blog are for myself. I want to document my time through this pregnancy and hopefully meet some really cool people along the way.